Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
I made it to 100K subscribers on YouTube!◝(⁰▿⁰)◜
So to celebrate I made this video, where I do my makeup and answer your questions on my other job, how old I am, my education, how long it takes to make a video and lots of random questions about skincare and beauty. Hopefully it’s a nice distraction during this time!
Links to resources I mention in this video:
- Free Exfoliation Guide
- Using sunscreen and make-up together
- Aluminium in antiperspirants
- Is alcohol harmful in skincare?
- 5 minute crafts reaction
- Lab Muffin Guide to Basic Skincare
- The science of foundation compatibility
- Comedogenicity ratings
- Chemistry on Coursera
- Crash Course Chemistry
Products I used:
- Cricket Hands Free Mirror
- Bioderma Hydrabio Serum
- Beauty Blender
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in Bali Vanilla
- Innisfree Skinny Microcara Zero
- Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Pencil 801 Caviar
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited BG 965 Lipstick
- Rollover Reaction Cushion Compact Tinted Moisturiser in Custard Tart
- Napoleon Perdis Blush Engineer Giddy, Dashing and Sugar
- Zoeva Opulence Palette Golden Years and Society Figures
- Garbo and Kelly brush
- Karis 105 Tapered Blending Brush
- Girlee Cosmetics 104 Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Synergie Minerals LipGlo in Peach Perfect
This post is not sponsored, but many of the products mentioned were provided as PR samples for editorial consideration; however, these are still my honest opinions of the products. This post also contains affiliate links – if you decide to click through and purchase any product, you’ll be supporting Lab Muffin financially (at no extra cost to you), thank you! For more information, see Disclosure Policy.