Videos are coming thick and fast as I try to get rid of all the old ones with my old background! This time I review my favourite skincare products from 2018 that I liked enough to finish using, along with one foundation.
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel here. Apparently YouTube doesn’t actually notify subscribers of new videos (what the hell, YouTube) so if you want a notification, you’ll also have to press the notification bell icon.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil
- It’s Skin Citron Peeling Gel
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Make-up Remover (unfortunately discontinued)
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in Bali Vanilla
Reference for sources of microplastic sources: Boucher J & Friot D, Primary microplastics in the oceans: a global evaluation of sources, IUCN 2017.
Some products were provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. This post also contains affiliate links – if you decide to click through and support Lab Muffin financially, thank you! For more information, see Disclosure Policy.