Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
Video is sponsored by Bioderma.
I’ve talked about the science behind how the ingredients in micellar water work before, but I haven’t talked much about the practicalities of micellar water before. This video is a guide to micellar water, and it covers a lot of common questions about micellar water, including:
- The importance of cleansing
- What is micellar water?
- Is micellar water just soapy water?
- What’s good about micellar water?
- What’s bad about micellar water?
- What to look for in a micellar water
- Do you need to rinse micellar water?
This video is sponsored by Bioderma, who invented micellar water – one bottle of their micellar water is sold every 3 seconds! As always, these are my honest opinions of the brand and products.
My favourite micellar waters, as mentioned in the video:
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution: Very similar to their classic Sensibio H2O, but with added ingredients targeting dehydrated skin (glycerin, niacinamide, apple seed extract). It does have a light fragrance, which is missing in the Sensibio.
- Simple Micellar Water: A cheaper micellar water that has niacinamide and a low pH.
And if you want to subscribe to my channel (which I would LOVE!) – click here.
This is a sponsored video; however, the opinions expressed are still my honest opinions. This post also contains affiliate links – if you decide to click through and support Lab Muffin financially (at no additional cost to you), thank you! For more information, see Disclosure Policy.