I’ve made a new video about antioxidants in skincare – it’s based on this post from a while ago: Antioxidants in Skincare: What Do They Do?
In the video, I talk about:
- What free radicals are
- How they’re linked to skin damage
- Where free radicals come from
- How antioxidants work
- Which antioxidant ingredients have been studied in clinical trials
- Tips on how to pick an effective antioxidant product
Since my previous post, I’ve tried some new antioxidant products:
- DIY vitamin C serum – easy product to make and use, and you’ll have a better idea of its freshness if you make it yourself
- Centella asiatica products – also great for wound healing
- KraveBeauty’s Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser – a really nice cleanser all-round, with lots of green tea
- Lots more vitamin C reviews:
Do you use antioxidant products? What do you think of them?
These products were provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. This post also contains affiliate links – if you decide to click through and support Lab Muffin financially (at no extra cost to you), thank you! For more information, see Disclosure Policy.