Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
As you might know, I have a spreadsheet of sunscreen reviews to keep track of sunscreens I’ve been trying, and I’ve finally collected 6 sunscreens that have achieved holy grail status. So I thought I’d film a video review of these 6 of my favourite sunscreens, with my updated thoughts on them!
I’ve also included some honourable mentions that didn’t quite make my list.
As always: my skin isn’t your skin, so these sunscreens may not work as well for you. I recommend getting to know your skin so you can work out which products will suit your skin best – you can check out The Lab Muffin Guide to Basic Skincare for more information on this.
- Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV
- Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence
- Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun
- Purito Centella Green Level Safe Sun
- Ultraceuticals Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser
- Ultra Violette Supreme Screen
- Azclear Day Moisturiser
- Purito Comfy Water Sun Block
- Natio Daily Defence
- Mecca To Save Face Superscreen
- Coles Facial Sunscreen
- Bioderma Photoderm
- Canmake, Natio, Ultraceuticals
- Klairs, Mecca
- Purito Safe Sun, Unscented Sun & Comfy Water Sun Block
- Ultra Violette
Related posts and videos
- My Sunscreen Mini-Review Spreadsheet
- Video: All Your Sunscreen and Make-up Questions Answered
- Top 7 Sunscreen Myths (Video)
- Video: What Does SPF Mean? Is High SPF Sunscreen Better?
- Video: How Much Sunscreen Do You Need For Your Face?
- Chemical vs Physical Sunscreens: The Science (with video)
- Why you should protect your skin from UVA (and how) (with video)
- Is Your Sunscreen Killing Coral? The Science (with Video)
All of these products have been provided for review in the past or were sent to me as part of sponsored posts (although I’ve repurchased some of these), but as always these are my honest opinions. This post also contains affiliate links – if you decide to click through and support Lab Muffin financially (at no extra cost to you), thank you! For more information, see Disclosure Policy.