Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
1. Pelactiv Hydrating Cream Cleanser – This one’s recommended for dry to normal skin, so I’m saving it up for when I have to survive the European winter soon. Pelactiv is a pretty pricey brand, so I’m glad I get a sizeable sample to try.
2. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium – My shade is light, but this will be handy if I get tanned over the Christmas break. I’ve never actually tried the Dream Fresh BB range, although I love the Dream Pure BB, so I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
3. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium-Light – A sample sachet of my favourite drugstore BB. It contains the excellent exfoliant salicylic acid, and I hope having this sachet in the box will let more people catch on to how great it is!
4. Uriage AquaPrecis Moisturising Refreshing Cream Gel – I’ve raved about this moisturising but non-greasy cream before, so I’m happy to get some more.
5. SunSense Anti-Ageing Face SPF30+ – I’m not sure about the wisdom of including skin-thinning AHAs in a sunscreen (it’s usually advised that you wear extra sunscreen if you’re treating your skin with AHAs), but I’m very glad there’s a sun product in this pre-holiday box. This is intended for combination/dry skin so I hope it works for me – it’s been very difficult finding a high-SPF facial sunscreen that isn’t too greasy.
6. Clairol Visible Repair Intensive Mask – This is an in-shower 5 minute hair mask. My hair gets very dry after going to the beach, so this will definitely get some use!
Extra vouchers – half price $200 wine voucher. I don’t drink anymore, so this won’t get used, but if you’ve been invited to lots of parties over the holiday season, this could sort out all your BYO problems!
Overall I think the November box was better, but this was pretty damn good too! There’s nothing here I wouldn’t use. Makeup fanatics will be disappointed in the selection, but since I love skincare, I was very impressed to see both products I already love and use, as well as some which I haven’t tried but are going straight to my bathroom counter.
I’m really happy with the most recent Lust Have It! boxes. I know that earlier this year, many of my fellow beauty addicts cancelled their subscriptions due to the inconsistent quality of the boxes, but the last 3 I’ve received have been very good.
Lust Have It! subscriptions are $19.95 a month, and you can get $5 off with my voucher code LABMUFFIN.
This product was provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.