Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
Lust Have It! are one of the last sample boxes standing after the great sample box war of 2014-2015. The quality of the samples in these bags have been pretty awesome lately, which I think might be partly due to the desaturation of the sample box market. Here’s what I got:
Lust Have It! June 2016
- Edgy Tempting Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
- Sasy n Savy Revive Bath and Shower Gel
- Paula’s Choice Intensive Wrinkle Repair Retinol Serum (Mystery Item)
I couldn’t be more pleased with my mystery item – it’s a retinol serum from Paula’s Choice, which comes in a mini pump bottle that’s as sturdy as the real thing. The shower gel smells amazing, abd the makeup removing wipes will come in handy for my next holiday. Unfortunately the scrub contains plastic microbeads which are harmful for the environment, so I’m not too keen on using it. I can’t use liquid eyeliner with my weird foldy eyelids so I doubt I’ll end up using it.
Lust Have It! May 2016
- Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow
- PHR Recovery Leave-In Hair Moisturiser
- Lollipops Baume Grenadine
- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen
- Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm (Mystery Item)
- Razzamatazz Opaque Leggings
I was pretty happy with this box. The eyeshadow is gorgeously metallic although the packaging is a bit overkill, but it’d look great on your dresser. I’m keeping the hair treatment sachet for travelling. The leggings were a nice touch, though they’re a bit thinner than I want for winter. I’m not a huge fan of lip gloss in squeezy tubes, so I think I’ll be passing it onto a friend. My mystery item was a tube of Urban Skincare Body Balm, and while moisturiser is a good inclusion for winter, I’ve already got 3 tubes of this from other boxes. Starlooks is another brand I’ve tried a lot, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get around to using this eyeliner.
Lust Have It! April 2016
- Manna Kadar Fantasy 3-in-1 Blush Highlighter Eyeshadow
- Marsk Organic eyeliner x 2
- Personail Nail Polish Wraps
- Soak Shampoo and Conditioner
The Soak products are a repeat, but I do like little shampoos for travel and I use them up pretty quickly so I’m OK with getting more. I’ve also gotten a Marsk eyeliner before. The nail wraps are new though, and the eyeshadow as well. This was the least exciting pack for me out of the three.
All three of these packs came in pink mesh bags. While they’re useful, I have way too many of these bags now – I wish the Lust Have It! packs came in some other sort of container!
Products are press samples, which did not influence my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.