Yep… still going with my mission to use up all the things! Here are 10 more empties, I’m inching slowly to the halfway mark…
31. Lush Dream Cream – I received this as part of a prize last year, and finally used this massive tub up… just to receive another one at a recent blogger event! It’s very very good, and nourishing – unfortunately, it makes my skin super soft and tender and completely unsuitable for pole, which requires tough skin to withstand the friction without severe pole burn. Great for non-polers, terrible for polers!
32. Vice & Velvet Blushing Phoenix Bathing Whip – I reviewed this gorgeously scented Vice & Velvet bathing whip earlier, and sadly, I’ve finished it up. It’s a beautifully luxurious blend of lychee and oolong, and I really hope Vice & Velvet come out with more Blushing Phoenix stuff! (Maybe a perfume?)
33. Ophelia Makeup Rounds – These are from Aldi I think, and were really good for the price.
34. MAC Studio Tech (NC25) – This was my everyday makeup in 2008. Unfortunately, it broke me out really badly, which made me use more, which in turn broke me out even more. I’ve saved this for special occasions and for concealing, since it’s so amazingly opaque. I won’t repurchase, but I have another almost-empty pan to finish off.
35. Evo The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask^ – This is a leave-in mask, which I really loved – it left my hair super soft and swishy.
36. Skin79 Super BB Cream Pink Label – This sample sized tube came in a variety pack. It’s my HG BB cream! Glides on smoothly with your fingers, minimises pores with a built-in primer but doesn’t melt off halfway through the day, colour isn’t too pink or yellow – perfect.
37. John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner^ – Another amazing conditioner that makes my hair really happy! I’ll definitely consider repurchasing this after I run out of all my other conditioners.
38. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner – I love wind-up eyeliners, because I can never find my pencil sharpener when I need it! This one transfers a little, though I’ve tried much worse.
39. De Lorenzo et Equilibrium masque^ – This wasn’t quite as effective as the other hair masks in this post, but it’s not bad either.
40. Kosmea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost^ – I love this product, and have a bottle of it featured in my winter skincare regimen. Unfortunately this sample pack is really annoying – it has enough for 2 or 3 applications, but the oil doesn’t flow nicely out of the pack and it gets messy. I recommend scissors.
Hopefully my next 10 won’t take as long… fingers crossed!
Products marked ^ were gifts with purchase or came in a sample box.. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.
6 thoughts on “Project Pan Empties #31-40”
My everyday foundation in 2008 was Mac as well! Studio Fix though, not Studio Tech. It broke me out really badly too, but I had a sneaking suspicion it was because I’d bought it off ebay, and it was probably fake. It was enough to put me of Mac foundations forever after that though 🙁 Too expensive for anything that might be less than perfect.
I bought mine from the Myer counter – I went on Makeupalley when it broke me out and it turns out a lot of people had the same problem. It provides perfect coverage, but the price is pimples 🙁
You have a new photo 🙂 very nice.
I’m still ashamedly yet to try anything from Lush! Great work getting through them all!
Thanks! 🙂 Lush is awesome, it’s really hard for me to go in there and come out empty-handed!
How’s the no spending going? Haha. But yaaaay almost half way.
I still haven’t tried the Pink bb cream despite it being so “famous” but I did try the Gold and the Orange which were quite good.
Well done you! I love finishing stuff too.
MISSY IN THE MIRROR