Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
More Project Pan empties! I’ve loosened up a bit with the No Buy, and it’s now a Low Buy, but I’ve kind of lost the urge to BUY ALL THE THINGS so it’s been a pretty successful venture in my opinion.
21. Lux Luminous Touch Body Wash – The “luminous” mica flakes aren’t really that noticeable, but I love the smell of this body wash. It took me for freaking ever to get through this jumbo pack.
22. Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner – This is my HG conditioner: it’s heavy on the silicones but my hair is stiff and voluminous, so it actually weighs it down a good amount. I doubt it repairs my hair but it makes it silky and tangle-free. Will repurchase enthusiastically until they discontinue it, in which case I will stockpile like mad.
24. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam^ (sample) – Much like the cleansing foam from Missha I tried out last time, it leaves my skin feeling squeaky, which I think is supposed to psychologically convince you your skin is super clean, but I don’t think these actually work any better than regular cleansers. Probably won’t repurchase.
25. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Berry Juicy – These were my first lip stains, and the products which converted me to long-lasting lip colour. Unfortunately limited edition, but fortunately I love the Revlon Kissable lip balm stains even more!
26. Garnier Nutritionist Night Cream – This was one of my first night creams – it smells lovely and moisturises adequately, plus it lasted forever. Discontinued.
27. Daiso Cotton Puff – Two packs of these are $2.80 from Daiso. They’re rectangular cotton wool pads that are pressed on two sides, and one pad removes all my eye makeup, normally. The only real thing I notice about cotton pads are whether they fall apart and leave fluff everywhere, and I’m glad to report that these don’t.
28. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film – Pros: you can see all the oil, nice dispensing sticker on the top of the very purse-friendly packaging; Cons: plastic. I won’t repurchase because of the environmentally unfriendly plastic (I bought them back when you couldn’t find blotting paper anywhere).
29. Missha Time Revolution Science Activator Serum^ (sample) – This has the same main ingredient as Lancôme Génifique and L’Oréal Youth Code. I didn’t have enough to really tell if it was better or worse than Génifique, but the consistency was very similar.
30. NIVEA Lip Care in Strawberry Kiss – This is the discontinued, non-glossy version. I loved these for adding a bit of colour while moisturising, but now that I’m a balm stain addict, this doesn’t quite pack the colour punch anymore.
Products marked ^ were free samples, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.