More empties! I’ve been powering through samples while I’ve been in Europe, but unfortunately I’ve been buying a lot too. How can I not – so many new products to try! But I do feel proud of the fact I’m actually using products up these days, instead of using 2/3 of a bottle then leaving it to rot away in the corner.
71. Moroccanoil Clarifying shampoo* – I love how a tiny amount of this shampoo goes a long way. It works pretty well for my hair, but it’s not HG status like the Moroccanoil Hydrating conditioner.
72. John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo – I really liked this shampoo, and the large sample size is really handy. No itchiness, no overdrying, and my hair stays clean for a couple days afterwards.
73. Hydro-Minerale Aquatic Spa Therapy Lemongrass Moisture Lotion – Pretty good for a hotel moisturiser – I used this to shave my legs in the shower. I’ve found that to be a pretty good use of moisturisers that aren’t quite rich enough.
74. Kosmea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost – This is supposed to be rose hip oil on steroids, with a host of extra antioxidants – my skin isn’t particularly mature, so I didn’t find it significantly better than the pure rose hip oil. I might give it another go in a few years.
75. Ralph Lauren Ralph Shower Gel – From my first ever perfume gift pack, this tube is absolutely ancient. I was never a fan of the perfume so I’ve had this stashed away forever, but I can say that the scent hasn’t really changed after about 13 years of storage. Yep, 13 years. That’s how long I hold onto half-used beauty products for.
76. L’Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo – This is a little too mild for my hair. Otherwise, no complaints.
77. Vice & Velvet Siren Body Polish – My least favourite of the Vice & Velvet products I’ve tried so far I just don’t need to exfoliate my body much, so it feels like a lot of work for nothing. The scent is intoxicatingly gorgeous though.
78. Goldwell Rich Repair Shampoo (sample) – I love this shampoo! It smells like caramel and washes effectively without being drying.
79. The Organic Skin Co Freshness Juniper Berry Face Wash – This is very gentle but still effective.
80. Cure Natural Aqua Gel (sample) – I purchased a couple of sachets of this off eBay to see what the fuss was about – for my skin, it’s good, but not worth the massive markup compared to other peeling gels in my opinion.
There we go, 4/5 of my Project 100 Pan is over!
Products marked * were provided for editorial consideration, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.