Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
Woohoo! I finally finished my Project 100 Pan…about 2 years after I first started. I think I’m just going to do monthly empty posts from now on!
91. Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two Clarifying – This is one of my favourite shampoos of all time. I’m a bit of a hairy oily freak and this shampoo cleans my scalp so well without being overly drying.
92. Kmart Makeup Remover Pads – These are great and budget-friendly – the only thing I can find to complain about is that it sheds cotton a bit more than some of the other pads I’ve tried.
93. Lush Golden Fun – I finally used this up, a bubbly putty-like product that you can use as soap, bubble bath or shampoo – it tended to melt in between showers, so I stuck it in a soap dish and dipped my shower pouffe into it. It smells really nice, like Honey I Washed the Kids soap, one of my favourite Lush scents – I hope the perfume comes to Australia!
94. NYC Top Coat – This is a repackaged ulta3 dupe, which I’ve been using for swatching.
95. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – This actually stung my face when I used it, so I won’t be trying this again!
96. Models Prefer Eye Remove – While this two-phase eye make-up remover is effective, I didn’t like the oily residue it left.
97. Fuss Free Facials One Smooth Customer – This is THE best fitting sheet mask I’ve ever tried, hands down. Well done!
98 & 99. Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel-Off and Creamy Coconut Masks – I reviewed these Montagne Jeunesse masks earlier – I’m looking forward to trying out more!
100. Marc Jacobs Daisy – I love this scent, it’s probably my favourite Marc Jacobs perfume. This sample was really handy for carrying around in my handbag.