Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
I’ve been hauling a bit while overseas – I brought a lot of products to use, but failed miserably at estimating how much I needed, and the things I would miss the most. So while I’m still aiming to rack up the empties, I’m giving myself a lot of slack in the new buys department. It’s definitely made me think harder about whether or not I *need* to buy that new product though!
61. Nivea Pure & Natural Wipes* – These are my new favourite wipes. They’re gentle, moisturising, effective, and as an added bonus, they work great as a pole grip aid for legs.
62. Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair Conditioner* – I loved this conditioner! It smells like creamy caramel and made my hair feel wonderfully silky.
63. Swisspers 300 cotton balls – These were a bit strange and squeaky – I really prefer cotton pads to balls.
64. Dermalogica Precleanse sample* – This is a bit like the oil cleansing method, but with a water-soluble oil so you don’t need to follow up with a separate cleanser (though I did anyway, on makeup-heavy days).
65. Cacao Butter Body Cream sample* – I expected a product called “cacao butter” to be thicker and greasier, but it’s quite a light lotion. I wasn’t incredibly impressed, but it’s always fun to try a new moisturiser.
66. Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream sample* – Unfortunately this BB was too greasy for my oily skin, but it might be suitable for someone drier.
67. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mousse – I bought this as a replacement for Neutrogena’s Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser, which had too much menthol for my liking. I didn’t love this – it didn’t leave my skin feeling clean, but it was very gentle and non-irritating.
68. Aveda Invati Thickening Conditoner sample* – I received this in a Lust Have It! box a while ago. This wasn’t particularly impressive on my hair, but it did the job.
69. Schick Hydro Silk razor* – Still my favourite razor. I love the close shave and the replaceable heads – it feels a bit less wasteful than the standard disposables.
70. Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant sample* – I have the full size version of this now – it’s an efficient physical scrub, and the self-heating action is fun. I’m curious about the pH, but unfortunately I don’t have the product here for testing at the moment!
Products marked * were free samples, either as press samples or gifts with purchase, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.