The Ordinary will be launching in Priceline in April 2017, although the products are already available in the DECIEM standalone stores (Sydney and Melbourne), and in Myer. There’s a helluva lot of buzz about The Ordinary in skincare addict circles because they use scientifically-backed ingredients in effective formulations, and they retail at disturbingly budget-friendly prices.
The question for us Aussies is always: What’s the Australian markup? Luckily, the answer is… not much at all!
I usually don’t post info straight from a press release, but I’ve had so many readers asking me about this that I thought I’d dump all the info I know here. Not all of the range will be included in the first launch, and I’m sure the information is subject to change until the actual launch.
Here are the products and prices:
Vitamins and Retinoids
- Advanced Retinol 2% – $17.90
- Retinol 1% – $12.70
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – $9.90
- Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% – $9.80
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% – $21.90
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F – $24.90
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10% – $18.30